I am a veteran writer, editor, custom content strategist and wordsmith with 15 years experience in the content and publishing world. I started my post-college life in the finance industry as a fixed income trader and analyst, earning my Series 65. That job, though exciting and challenging, wasn’t what I really wanted: a career in writing and editing.
So I moved to New York in search of that.
I worked my way up from associate editor for a B2B pub, to editor in chief of two publications owned by a global business trade media company. I’ve learned the ins and outs of writing, editing, interviewing, managing writers and creating custom advertorial content for clients.
And now I get to do it for my own clients.
- Features, profiles and news shorts for business trade and consumer publications
- Promotional or educational blog posts for companies or organizations
- Ghostwriting for executives
- Website content copy
- Proofing of technical and non-technical documents
- Editing of website copy
- Expert in AP Style editing
- CONTENT STRATEGY
- Comprehensive initial strategy session
- Planning, development and promotion of custom content
- Audience engagement analytics