I am a veteran writer, editor, custom content strategist and wordsmith with close to 20 years of experience in the content and publishing world. I started my post-college life in the finance industry as a fixed income trader and analyst, earning my Series 65 license. That job, though exciting and challenging, wasn’t what I really wanted, which was a career in writing and editing.
So I moved to New York in search of that.
I worked my way up from associate editor for a B2B publication, to editor in chief of two publications owned by global business trade media company ALM. I’ve learned the ins and outs of writing, editing, interviewing, managing writers and creating custom content.
And now, through Red Label Writing and my team of talented writers, I get to do it for my own clients, who span all realms of the insurance and financial services industry.
- Features, profiles and news shorts for business trade and consumer publications
- Promotional or educational blog posts for companies or organizations
- Ghostwriting for executives
- Website copy
- Proofing of technical and non-technical documents
- Editing of website copy
- Expert in AP Style editing
- CONTENT STRATEGY
- Comprehensive initial strategy session
- Planning, development and promotion of custom content
- Audience engagement analytics